Genius G-Pen 340


I finally bought my first tablet for my computer. I heard that Wacom tablets are the best, but my budget and the fact that I have to crawl before I walk forced me to search for a lower-end tablet. I wasn't sure what tablet to look for, so I looked for something under $50. I went to a site Chad W. Smith told me about called Geeks.com and found the Genius G-Pen 340 for $30. I liked the price and also noticed the pen sensitivity was 1024 and some other tablets had a sensitivity of 500. I'm not sure of what that really matters to me, but I didn't want the bottom of the barrel tablet so I got this one. Last I check, Geeks.com no longer sell the Genius G-Pen 340, but should they carry it again, it is a great start for a tablet. My tablet works like a dream. Here are the specs:



Genius G-Pen 340 3-by-4-inch Tablet with Cordless Pen
Cordless pen has 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity for all kinds of thickness control
  • Pen can be used as a 2-button mouse
  • Compact design
  • Included software lets you add handwritten notes to Word documents, send handwritten e-mails, and more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

iPad 2017