Back to iPad 2

I know it's been a while since I've blogged about anything, but I'm back. I have used a number of computers in my life and have narrowed it down to what fits me best. I think that anyone looking to use tech should search for reliability and affordability.

I have a 2013 11" MacBook Air and it works just as it did in 2013, but even though it is small and portable, I found myself wanting something less powerful and more portable. Like many people, I use my smartphone a majority of the time. I had an iPhone 3GS, then the iPhone 4 and decided to switch to Android because they had bigger screens. I now use an "old" Samsung Galaxy S5 and it is good enough for me but I do miss having the apps I paid for when I had an iPhone and an iPad 3 briefly before I sold it.

I know the iPad sales are down and people aren't buying one every year, but I noticed my wife's iPad 2 is slow but still working. I also heard that the iPad 2 was still the most used iPad still going strong in 2016. So, after I pondered these things and realized I could get a used one for cheap on Amazon, I decided to get an iPad 2.

I have used the iPad 2 16GB version and realized I would need the 32GB and that's what I got.

I may upgrade in the future, but I'll save money and wait for Apple to really impress me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

2023 Update