Best FTP Program for Mac

I have used FileZilla which is a great free FTP program and I have used Fetch which is a good paid FTP program, but recently I have been wanting an FTP program that offers me features I never knew I wanted.

I scoured the web for an FTP program that claimed to be the best and I found Transmit. Transmit is just under $40, so it doesn't break the bank, and it works seamlessly with my Mac running Mavericks.

I haven't used all the features yet and may never use them all, but I like having them available to me. So, what sold me on using Transmit FTP? First of all, I like the speed. It is very fast in opening connections to my many FTP links. Waiting for a connection? "Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

The other feature that sold me on Transmit was the Amazon S3 integration. The company I work for is heavy into media storage and we have saved a lot of money by using Amazon for cloud storage, so I no longer have to login using a web browser, yay!

I'll be sure to update as I use more features from Transmit, but for now, I am very pleased with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

iPad 2017