Nintendo Switch OLED in 2023

 So, I’ve been a gamer since the early 80’s and have owned many systems. Lately, I bought a Nintendo Switch OLED. I had the cheaper Nintendo Switch a couple of years ago and didn’t like it, but recently I played my niece’s OLED Switch and enjoyed it.

I like portable gaming better than TV gaming because I can take it with me around the house and outside. I also like the docking ability when I want a bigger screen, and while I play docked, it will be charged and ready to go. Nintendo really did a great job with the OLED model. We’ll see if they release a newer Switch in the coming years. 

Right now, they are still releasing new games, so I think we’re good for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

My new iPad 2012