Wii: Got one?

Surprise, surprise! My wife bought me a Nintendo Wii. My friend and co-worker, Chad Smith of chadwmith.com bought it for me from Wal-mart and I gave him the money back. The Wii is truly the greatest game system ever! It takes some getting used to in the controls, but once you get the hang of it, you enjoy it and get the benefits of cardiovascular exercise. I have since got Red Steel and another Wiimote ( Wii remote). I also bought and downloaded Super Mario, Mario 64, Street Fighter II, and Zelda. Super Mario seems to be the most played game and everyone remembers hours of game playing when they were kids. I like the Wii Sports bowling game the best, because it's turn based and I'm good at it. I just started playing Red Steel and it's a good game, but I don't think it's the best. I want to get Madden 07 and Wii Play in February with the free Wiimote. We'll see how much money I can come up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

iPad 2017