Nintendo Wii

Over the holidays, I had the chance to play and watch the Nintendo Wii game system. Let me tell you, this is the best video game system ever made! How can I make such a bold statement? First of all, the graphics are incredible. Second, the interactivity in the gameplay is incredible. I played and lost the boxing game and by the time I was finished, I was dripping with sweat. Can you say workout? Finally, I can play games and get good exercise at the same time. My wife even wants me to have a Nintendo Wii and she does not like video games, that's how good it is. She is going to buy one for me after they release the next version with DVD play next year. I cannot wait to get my hands on this game system. I almost wish I had waited in line with the people who got it when it first came out. The games that come with the system are bowling, boxing, tennis, and baseball. After I get a Wii, I'll be buying a football game, preferably NCAA Football.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

iPad 2017