Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Not really sure what will happen in 2007. Hopefully something great like world peace or something. Technologically, we're supposed to get some cool devices like new ipods with wireless capability and touchscreen, ipod cellphones and pda phones, and new laser TVs to replace plasma TVs at a much cheaper price. I also wouldn't be surprised if Apple releases new laptops and desktops for '07. I don't have a New Year's resolution, so I won't be breaking it either. I hope to be more successful and learn many, many new things. Maybe I can finally develop something new and useful for the human race instead of doing useless nomadic things with my life. So, happy New Year and here's to a more focused year and incredibly new things in a new year of life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JVC GR-D347u Camcorder

Air Hogs Sharpshooter Battery

My new iPad 2012